Wave Vector | Brave Futures Grey Wave Border

How To Ask For Help

If you or your child want to disclose new or historical sexual abuse:
• In SUFFOLK contact Customer First at 0800 800 4005

• In NORFOLK contact Children’s Advice and Duty Service at 0344 800 8020

• If you live in ANY OTHER AREA contact your local police, and in the case of a child your local Social Care Services


How to ask for help from Brave Futures
• Brave Futures is a service that begins after your child has disclosed being sexually abused to the police and/or social care services

• Any professional can refer you to us and should offer this service to you when dealing with your case

• You can also ask any professional (such as your GP, teacher, social worker, school nurse, or police officer) to refer you to us

• Referral forms are available by following the links below

• We have rooms to operate from in Suffolk and Norfolk and are receiving funding for these areas. We are happy to receive referrals from other areas though this would incur a charge Please feel free to phone 01473 353355/01603 558205or email admin@bravefutures.org so that we can discuss how we might help you

• Adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse who live in Suffolk and need support should contact www.survivorsintransition.co.uk.
For the rest of the UK contact www.napac.org.uk


Help for adults concerned about a child
Call us on 0808 800 5000

Help for children and young people
Call Childline on 0800 1111